My name is Samad Aidane. I am the founder of NeuroFrontier.com. We are a boutique leadership development firm bringing together the latest neuroscience research into the social and emotional nature of the brain and leadership insights to help Information Technology and Technical professionals develop their leadership competencies.
We focus on the integration of neuroscience, cultural intelligence, and leadership development through research, consulting, and training to help leaders, teams, and organizations transform their thinking and dramatically improve their performance.
A little bit about me:
I am a cross-cultural leadership consultant and coach with over two decades of experience in leading Information Technology change initiatives. My industry experience spans telecom, finance, health care, and government projects in the U.S., Germany, Austria, and Belgium, with organizations such as HP, Cap Gemini, Time Warner Telecom, and Telefonica.
I hold a Post Graduate Degree in the Neuroscience of Leadership from Middlesex University, U.K. I help leaders leverage the science of culture to improve their capacity to make effective decisions, solve complex problems, and facilitate lasting change. My research draws from cutting edge scientific findings from neuroscience, social science, and behavioral science on the effect of culture on emotions, cognition, and behavior and their application to cross-cultural leadership development.
I am available for keynote talks, workshops, and professional development programs. My signature talk integrates insights from evidence-based research in cultural neuroscience, cultural intelligence, and cross-cultural team management to provide a brain-based framework for understanding how cultural values shape the way we make decisions, solve problems, and collaborate with others in a multicultural teams.
Previous Speaking Engagements:
- 2015 Information Processing Management Association (IPMA): CIO Seminar, Chelan, US
- 2015 Project Management Institute: Olympia Chapter Professional Development Day – Olympia, US
- 2015 Information Processing Management Association (IPMA): Annual Forum, Olympia, US
- 2015 Bremerton School District: Summer Institute, Bremerton, US
- 2014 Project Management Institute Global Congress EMEA – Dubai, UAE
- 2014 Project Management Institute: Virginia Hampton Roads Chapter Professional Development Conference
- 2014 Project Management Institute: Olympia Professional Development Day – Olympia, US
- 2014 Project Management Institute: Rome Chapter – Rome, Italy
- 2014 Bremerton School District: Summer Institute, Bremerton, US
- 2013 Project Management Institute Global North America Congress – New Orleans
- 2013 International IT Service Management Conference and Exhibition – Las Vegas
- 2012 Project Management Institute Mount Baker Chapter – Bellingham
- 2012 Oracle OpenWorld – San Francisco
- 2012 Project Management Institute Global Congress – Vancouver, Canada
- 2011 Project Management Institute Mount Baker Chapter – Bellingham
- 2011 Project Management Institute Global Congress – Dallas
The Next Step:
You can take the next step and contact me to talk about your next event. Just go to my contact page and email me. I will get back with you right away.